With a daughter and husband that are required to live gluten free, our co-founder Cydney knows what it is like to go to three different grocery store in order to ensure that all the ingredients she needs are gluten free. And what it's like to waste money on products that do not taste good, and buying expensive items in quantities she doesn't need. She is also very familiar with the risks of living gluten free. Cydney's daughter has become sick moments after leaving a restaurant from which she ate a 'gluten free' dish. Seeing her daughter break out in rashes, have headaches, or become sluggish with muscle aches from undetected gluten even when 'being careful' is scary and upsetting. Her celiac husband was mistakenly given gluten while in the ICU after a major accident - even after being assured by the food service department that they were aware of his condition.